1. The Mothlight brings slightly under-the-radar acts to the stage.
2. If you like music, alcohol, and parties on wheels, hop on the Band & Beer Bus Tour.
3. Tour the Moog Factory
3. Chad Hugo of electronic duo MSSL CMMND, performing at Moog Music factory during Moogfest 2012
4. Jack of the Wood hosts several jam sessions throughout the week
5. Cloggers twirl and fiddlers’ fingers fly at Shindig on the Green
6. The Altamont Theatre is one venue that lives up to its tagline: “Asheville’s best listening room.”
7. Asheville’s Electric Owls in the studio
8. Juan Benavides Group
9. Local African folk outfit Les Amis
10. Lexington Avenue comes alive at the Downtown After 5 concert series
11. The Orange Peel
11. The Avett Brothers at Asheville’s largest venue, the U.S. Cellular Center
12. The Asheville Symphony Sessions
13. Yacht Rock brunch at The Southern
14. Decked with New Orleans flair, The Double Crown offers live shows, DJs, and karaoke.
15. Ubiquitous and talented street performers, also known as buskers, sing out from downtown street corners and doorways
16. Sway to the Rhythm Riverside
17. Live@Aloft series, held atop the Aloft hotel
18. Biltmore’s South Terrace turns into a concert venue for six shows this summer
19. The local jazz scene heats up at Tressa’s Downtown Jazz & Blues any night of the week.
20. Photograph (Drum Circle) by Rich Orris